1.1 The customer has the right to return the received goods back to the Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt, provided that the goods were not used and returned in the original packaging. The application for return of the goods is sent to the Seller by e-mail. In the application it is necessary to indicate the order number, the reason for the return of the goods, the name of the customer and the number of his bank account. The amount of the paid order, minus the transportation costs, is returned to the Customer on this account within 14 days from the receipt of the returned goods to the warehouse House365.eu.
1.2 House365.eu reimburses the cost of returning the goods in cases where:
- The goods were damaged during transportation.
- The goods do not match the order.
1.3 House365.eu reserves the right not to cancel the order and not accept the goods purchased by the Customer back if the goods / goods were manufactured for the Client under a special project or taking into account its individual characteristics or requirements. Such orders differ from the usual ones by the presence of a special form for an individual order, which is attached in addition to the Basic Sales Contract.
1.4 If the returned goods are not in the original factory packaging, or are repacked by the Customer, or in any way damaged, House365.eu reserves the right to revise the amount of the refund based on the reduction in the value of the goods. If the Client does not agree with the recalculation, he has the right to use the opinion of an independent expert.
1.5 House365.eu reserves the right to cancel the order in cases where:
- The client did not pay the invoice on the basis of the order within 5 working days from the receipt of the invoice.
- The Customer has a payment outstanding before House365.eu.
- The client received a negative response to the request for payment by installments.
- The ordered goods have ended in the warehouse of the supplier, and the Customer does not agree with the goods offered by House365.eu for replacement.
1.6 The Customer has the right to present claims to the Seller within 24 months from the receipt of the goods.
1.7 House365.eu shall not be liable to the Client, in cases where:
- Deterioration of the condition or damage to the product was caused by the Client's fault.
- The product showed shortcomings resulting from improper or inappropriate use of it.
- The product has normal physical wear during the period of use.
1.8 If the product does not comply with the requirements, the Customer has the right to request replacement of the product for the product without defects and meets the requirements for use